Re: Expanded Oracle DBA Site

From: Paul Brewer <paul_at_paul.brewers.org.uk>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 21:52:15 +0100

"Howard J. Rogers" <howardjr20002_at_yahoo.com.au> wrote in message news:0Ayka.9733$1s1.163794_at_newsfeeds.bigpond.com...
> Just so you know, and in total contrast to, er, a certain other poster
here,
> the owner of the site in question replied to me within 2 hours of my
> contacting him (via the 'feedback' or 'contact me' link on his site, not
> private email) to apologise, and inform me that he has removed the
relevant
> material. We part on good terms, I think, and the matter is closed and
dealt
> with.
>
> If only it could ever be thus.

Howard, PMFJI.

Good. Well said. As far as I'm concerned, Mr. Hunter has acted honourably throughout.
General comment: This newsgroup seems to be getting a bit acrimonious these days, which IMHO is a bit sad. The general idea is to help one another, gently admonish those who post inappropriate messages, and maybe (guilty as charged here) indulge in a few teases/jokes/puns/reminiscences with those who will understand.

Let's take it easy, eh, folks?

Regards,
Paul Received on Tue Apr 08 2003 - 15:52:15 CDT