Re: Oracle Configurator vs. Forms

From: RobertG <rgremill_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 7 Apr 2003 15:01:12 -0700

Hans,

Thank you for your post. We are currently using Forms 4.5. We have about 100 forms. Most of them are operational type applications, having very little or nothing to do with Order Management or any financial modules. Some of the forms are simple one block forms. But most forms have multiple blocks with numerous triggers and canvases.

Does Configurator have a menu system? Could you build a configurator application to manage a custom table?

Thanks,

Robert Received on Mon Apr 07 2003 - 17:01:12 CDT