Display number of blocks of a table

From: Jörg Brenninkmeyer <jbrenni_at_freenet.de>
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2003 17:38:42 +0200

Hello,

I tried the following statement to get the size of a table, but it just doesn't return any value. How can this be? I logged on with SYSTEM rights, so I guess it can't be that I haven't got enough rights. Do I have to change any options so that these facts are logged?

SELECT BLOCKS
FROM USER_TABLES T1
WHERE T1.TABLE_NAME = 'my_table_name';

Thank you for any answers!

Regards,
 Jörg Received on Sun Apr 06 2003 - 10:38:42 CDT