OCP-Question

From: Oliver S. <Follow.Me_at_gmx.net>
Date: 6 Apr 2003 12:34:16 GMT

 Has anyone prepared for the OCP only basing on the information covered in the "Oracle 9i Certified Professional DBA" books from Oracle-Press ? I've installed some third-party exam quizzers, f.e. those provided with the OCP preparation books from Sybex, and I found a number of questions not covered by the contents of the Oracle-Press books - although they claim 100% coverage of the OCP-exam topics. So can I rely on the Oracle Press books to cover all aspects of the OCP-exams or not ? I wouldn't be enjoyed by picking out the aspects covered in the Sybex-books not covered by the Oracle-books.

--
C++ ist der einzig praktikable Weg, größere C-Programme zu schreiben.