8.1.7 Cursor resource usage vs Table data type resource usage?

From: Gavin <ouckie_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 3 Apr 2003 12:35:41 -0800

I am trying to determine which would use more resources - a cursor or a table data type.

I find the table data type faster. Would this be because it is all in memory where a cursor is not placed all in memory?

Why would I want to use a cursor when I can bulk collect into a table data type?

Thanks

Gavin Received on Thu Apr 03 2003 - 14:35:41 CST