Re: List grants?

From: Mark D Powell <Mark.Powell_at_eds.com>
Date: 2 Apr 2003 12:22:49 -0800

"Steve Ashmore" <sashmore_at_neonramp.com> wrote in message news:<v8lj63h0vvr7d6_at_corp.supernews.com>...
> Try looking in dba_tab_privs
>
> Stephen C. Ashmore
> Brainbench MVP for Oracle Administration
> http://www.brainbench.com
> Author of: 'So You Want to be an Oracle DBA?'
>
> "Richard B. Kreckel" <richard.kreckel_at_framatome-anp.com> wrote in message
> > Hi,
> >
> > Here is a beginner's question:
> > How do I find out which grants were given/revoked to/from public
> > on a given table? I've tried looking at various places like
> > dba_sys_privs, but to no avail. The all seemed to be unaffected
> > by grants I gave as DBA.
> >
> > Regards
> > -richy.

Rich, here is a link to an article on the subject of where to find security information at the cooperative FAQ that includes SQL to extract all the grants for an object.

How do I find out which users have the rights, or privileges, to access a given object ? at url:
http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk/faq/privileges.html

HTH -- Mark D Powell -- Received on Wed Apr 02 2003 - 14:22:49 CST