Need help converting SQL to Access in QBE - THANKS!

From: Deborah Dawicki <debor19071_at_aol.com>
Date: 2 Apr 2003 10:54:21 -0800

Hi, I'm trying to convert this Oracle SQL*Plus SQL to Access.. Do you know the equivalent
functions I would use for the lpad and the date formats? I'm linking to Oracle tables so I'd have to
perform the conversions in the Queries in QBE form..

Please reply to debor19071_at_aol.com..

Thanks alot
Deb

select
lpad(PT,5,'0'),
ADJVAL,
to_char(to_date(VISDT, 'YYYYMMDD'),'DD-MON-YYYY'),

VLVPL1,
VLVPL2,
VLVPL3,

SHOBS,
SHOVER,
OVERDR,
UNDRDR,
ELEICP,
DISEAS,
SLITVN,
SYMTOM,
PATAGE,
NEUROS,
FAMILI,
CHNCSF,

CSFSP,
CHPATH,
PATHSP,
OTHER,
RATSP,
VLVADJ,
to_char(to_date(ADJDT, 'YYYYMMDD'),'DD-MON-YYYY'), PLSET1,
SYMCHG1,
SYMRES1,
SYMPTX,
OTHSP,
PATID
from strata_valve$current.foup
order by 1, 3; Received on Wed Apr 02 2003 - 12:54:21 CST