Re: ~~ FunWithData.com ~~

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_exxesolutions.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2003 15:40:11 -0800

MPW wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I've created an informational website for those interested in considering
> outsourcing their business Oracle DBA and/or I/T Project Management
> functions. I appreciate your review of the information on the website, and
> look forward to discussing potential opportunities!
>
> Please pass this website along to those who may be interested...thank you!
>
> http://www.funwithSPAM.com
>
> MPW
I've created an informational posting to these usenet groups for spammers such as yourself ... and this is it.

We hate cross-posters. And we hate spammers. You posted in the correct usenet group ... c.d.o.marketplace and that was fine. But you crossed the line by ignoring netiquette, ignoring our FAQ, and being a spammer.

Thus almost everyone, hopefully everyone, at comp.databases.oracle will ignore your posting and not visit your website until you issue an apology and promise to post in the appropriate group and not spam us again.

Daniel Morgan Received on Tue Apr 01 2003 - 17:40:11 CST