Strange Date behaviour

From: Kenanje <jannekeh_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 1 Apr 2003 07:06:11 -0800

I use a oracle database for timeregistration.

I have one table; our_work, where I have a record work_date (with format DATE).

There are records filled with data from the past two years until today (1 april 2003). There are also records with work_date: 31-MAR-03.

When I do the followong select statement:

select * from OUR_WORK;

I get all the records, also the ones with work_date 31-MAR-03. (so there are really record with that date in there.

When I do: select * from OUR_WORK where WORK_DATE='31-MAR-03';

"no rows selected"

and when I do: select * from OUR_WORK where WORK_DATE like '31-MAR-03'; The rows with work_date 31-MAR-03 appear.

Who knows what kind of problems I am looking at?

Thanks in advanced. Received on Tue Apr 01 2003 - 09:06:11 CST