Re: pl/sql help.....again

From: Niall Litchfield <n-litchfield_at_audit-commission.gov.uk>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 14:13:46 +0100

It looks like you want to loop through the cursor and calculate the refund value for each record in the cursor. Look up cursor for loops in the docs or any pl/sql reference and this should get you started.

having said that if this is a production piece of code why would you use pl/sql at all, a simple sql statement will perform better.

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA