OO4O Authentication problems on W2K

From: Mark Simone <msimone68_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 31 Mar 2003 08:50:34 -0800

I am trying to migrate some ASP apps that use an externally defined login ("/") from NT Server 4.0 to Win2000 Server. They worked fine on NT4.0, but We are having problems getting it to work the same way on W2K. We are using the 8.1.7 oracle client and subsequent OO4O version. Has anyone seen similar problems, and what did you do to correct the problem?

BTW - I have set OSauth to true in the registry.

Thanks,

Mark Received on Mon Mar 31 2003 - 10:50:34 CST