Rows gets truncated in 9i ODBC driver

From: Virendra Verma <virenbeena_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 31 Mar 2003 08:17:45 -0800

I am having a strange problem with Oracle 9i ODBC driver (9.02.00.03) on Windows NT/2000 platforms. This problem did not occur using 8i drivers. The data being retrieved is about 3500 rows. After about 1776 rows, I start getting garbage. Has anyone observed this behavior?

I am using CRecordset class from MFC and the code has been pretty robust with SQL server and Oracle 8i until I migrated to 9i.

Thanks in advance. Received on Mon Mar 31 2003 - 10:17:45 CST