Oracle 9iAS portalal

From: kalyan <boinapk_at_pluto.dsu.edu>
Date: 30 Mar 2003 16:09:37 -0800

Hello,
i am trying to install oracle9iAS portal on the same machine where my 9i database is running.I am installing them in different homes.my hostname is boinapk and port for 9i database is 1521 and sid is 1521.when installing i specified the connect string as boinapk:1521:boinapk .But when i come to the portal configuration assistant the it didn't let me allow to install saying it can't find te database specified.Can anybody please help me. Thank You Received on Sun Mar 30 2003 - 18:09:37 CST