Re: Error when Refreshing Materialized Views

From: Jusung Yang <JusungYang_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 28 Mar 2003 10:02:54 -0800

What's the configuration of your MV environment? Did you set it up through the replication package? Looks like some kind of privilige problem. Try granting "select_catalog_role" to the user and see if the problem goes away - does not mean this is a proper solution, but just to prove a point. You can also do some event tracing to find out exactly what statements are failing.