Re: How to get DDL from data dictionary?

From: Dale Edgar <Dale_at_DataBee.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 07:54:20 +0000 (UTC)

On 25 Mar 2003 08:34:49 -0800, nt_friends_at_yahoo.com.cn (John) wrote:

>Could you tell me how can I get a DDL statement for example "create
>table..." in data dictionary for a user table? For example, I have a
>employee table, I need to know the create table statement for this
>table.

Grab the freeware DBATool. It is designed to give you the DDL recreation statements from a schema. It can also strip off or replace TABLESPACE, INITIAL, NEXT clauses and lots more.

DBATool: http://www.DataBee.com/dt_home.htm

Regards
Dale

Need test and development databases? Create small versions of your production database with DataBee. http://www.DataBee.com Received on Fri Mar 28 2003 - 01:54:20 CST