Re: Package Cursor Question

From: Karsten Farrell <kfarrell_at_belgariad.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 16:27:45 GMT

emad100_at_earthlink.net said...
> Dear Group,
>
> Hi.
>
> I was reading the "Oracle PL/SQL Programming" book by Steven Feuerstein and
> am learning about cursors.
>
> My question deals with a cursor in a package.
>
> Can you show an example on how to call a cursor that resides inside a
> package from a Forms trigger? I will probably use a "when_button_pressed"
> trigger.
>
> Thank you in advance.
>
> Truly,
> Richard

I'm not exactly sure I understand what you're seeking, but maybe the answer is found in this AskTom article (will probably wrap):

http://asktom.oracle.com/pls/ask/f?p=4950:8:1090762::NO::F4950_P8 _DISPLAYID,F4950_P8_CRITERIA:206612348073, I found it by searching for "package cursor forms" (without quotes).

--
/Karsten
DBA > retired > DBA