Re: Core dump on HP-UX Oracle 9i

From: Billy Verreynne <vslabs_at_onwe.co.za>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 08:03:34 +0000

DA Morgan wrote:

> Can you post your code? Or should we just guess at what you wrote?

Daniel is only pulling your leg, Puneet. It is a known fact that DBA's are prescient and endowed with wierdly wonderful psychic powers.

We all knows that the problem in your CONNECT statement that causes the core dump is because you're not pointering correctly, but we're just being difficult.. early morning.. still have not had first cup of coffee.. you know how it goes...

--
Billy