Core dump on HP-UX Oracle 9i

From: Puneet <member27150_at_dbforums.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 13:42:35 +0000

Hi,

I got a core dump while running a program which is trying to connect to oracle. Machine congiguration is HP-UX11.11 64bit. I wrote a simple CONNECT statement. But after preprocessing (proc) and compiling(aCC compiler for HP UX), when i run the program it is giving core dump.

On debugging i got that CONNECT is converted to C code, in which my program is failing on below marked line. Received on Wed Mar 26 2003 - 07:42:35 CST