Re: Oracle Advanced Replication Downtime Issues with System Tablespace

From: David Simpson <dsimpson_at_dotcomsolutionsinc.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 18:18:04 GMT

Thiko,
I am sure that it is too late to do this now....

But Oracle recommends moving the replication related tables out of the SYSTEM tablespace to avoid this exact problem. Here is a script I run during replication setup which resolves this issue:

http://www.dotcomsolutionsinc.net/products/repgen/repgen_example_repsetup_pr od3_1.html

--
David Simpson