LOVs not available in query mode

From: Joseph Bush <Citadel85_at_adelphia.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 02:49:50 GMT

Howdy all, newbie question. Have an Oracle Masters from 11 years ago... so slightly knowledgeable newbie :)

I have a form that I've created a number of lovs but... when my form enter's query mode the LOVs are not available. OK ... what property am I failing to set properly? The fields will be display only - and the form was created with 'Head start'.

Any info is greatly appreciated!

Joe -
emails also appreciated.
Citadel85_at_aol.com Received on Tue Mar 25 2003 - 20:49:50 CST