Problem with Date in WHERE clause using Oracle via ODBC

From: David G Stevens <David_at_les-arbres.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 22:34:49 -0000

I've seen a couple of reports of problems using date comparisons in WHERE clauses when querying Oracle via ODBC. Does anyone have details of which versions of the ODBC driver are affected or what else can cause this - e.g. NLS default date format.

The problem cropped up for me in mid February and I'm trying to figure out what may have been changed on either the client machine (ODBC drivers) or at the host db end.

Appreciate any responses.

David Received on Tue Mar 25 2003 - 16:34:49 CST