How to get DDL from data dictionary?

From: John <nt_friends_at_yahoo.com.cn>
Date: 25 Mar 2003 08:34:49 -0800

Hello Sir/Miss,

Could you tell me how can I get a DDL statement for example "create table..." in data dictionary for a user table? For example, I have a employee table, I need to know the create table statement for this table.

Thank you very much for you help.

John
nt_friends_at_yahoo.com.cn Received on Tue Mar 25 2003 - 10:34:49 CST