Re: interactive script prob

From: Tim X <timx_at_spamto.devnul.com>
Date: 24 Mar 2003 19:12:06 +1100

 Andy> anyone out there could help me with this accept p_id prompt  Andy> 'enter id:' delete from pat where pid = &p_id /

 Andy> i get an error. wats wrong ?anyone? thx.

Geez, just a little bit of info would help - like what is the error you get?

You have not provided even the minimum of info necessary to even provide a guess, but I'll have a go.

If pid is a character field, you need to put &p_id in quotes. e.g. '%p_id'

--
Tim Cross