Re: Installing Oracle on uncertified Linux, like Debian, DownloadRedHat, Gentoo ?

From: Roman Zhovtulya <romanlutsk_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 21:08:46 +0100

Hello,
I'm running Oracle 9i on Suse 8.0 Professional. Seems to be pretty stable (running since last October).
Didn't seem to have any problems on the first (test) install, but reinstalling was a pain in the neck.
Luckily somebody sent the code to to free up shared memory stuff and since then no problems to report.

Regards,
Roman Zhovtulya