Re: I should report this egotistical response I received

From: amanda <amanda94621_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 21 Mar 2003 11:33:12 -0800

Mark Townsend <markbtownsend_at_attbi.com> wrote in message news:<BA9FB8DB.D6F9%markbtownsend_at_attbi.com>...
> in article bbea23b7.0303200831.140be211_at_posting.google.com, amanda at
> amanda94621_at_yahoo.com wrote on 3/20/03 8:31 AM:
>
> > I got an email in response to what I posted here from someone who is
> > a regular here.
>
> According to Google, the email address you identified has posted exactly
> once to two newsgroups, in the last 22 years. So I do not believe you could
> qualify this person as a regular.

Oops..I meant comp.databses.__ group, not sci.chem.*

I don't mean to be dwellign on this. The point was that he sneaked around to insult me instead of telling me HERE not to corsspost or what ever.

He can even tell me not to crosspost as mean as he wanted but he should tell me here. To send me email saying "either you get it or you don't" was way out of line.

A visitor would not be bothered so much about "crossposting" and hence I knew that it must be from a regular here. So everyone here now knows that there is this person, as one pointed out.. a "moron" and others pointed out an "assholoe who is a regular here.

As Scott Mattes said ..new users are not aware of this + I still believe that I had a good reason to do what I did sicne I don't that on regualer basis.

Gee..it was my first time posting in this database(s) groups and this unbelievable experience!!!!

This thread has gone so long; I never expected that it would go... Received on Fri Mar 21 2003 - 13:33:12 CST