Re: I should report this egotistical response I received

From: amanda <amanda94621_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 21 Mar 2003 08:26:52 -0800

Sybrand Bakker <gooiditweg_at_sybrandb.demon.nl> wrote in message news:<119k7vcvnup18gckdsh5bsl7e0vbno8d13_at_4ax.com>...
> On 20 Mar 2003 06:58:11 -0800, amanda94621_at_yahoo.com (amanda) wrote:
>
> >When someone posts a question, the goal is to get maximun useful
> >repsonses.
> As there is only a tiny collection of people responding,

 You still don't get my point. I got maximum response * IN A SHORT TIME * that were useful. Then the thread is not carried on while I already got what I need. So..

Some people may not post when they see someone already posts soemthing similar to what they would say. Received on Fri Mar 21 2003 - 10:26:52 CST