Re: I should report this egotistical response I received

From: amanda <amanda94621_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 21 Mar 2003 08:17:30 -0800

Mark Townsend <markbtownsend_at_attbi.com> wrote in message news:<BA9FB8DB.D6F9%markbtownsend_at_attbi.com>...
> in article bbea23b7.0303200831.140be211_at_posting.google.com, amanda at
> amanda94621_at_yahoo.com wrote on 3/20/03 8:31 AM:
>
> > I got an email in response to what I posted here from someone who is
> > a regular here.
>
> According to Google, the email address you identified has posted exactly
> once to two newsgroups, in the last 22 years. So I do not believe you could
> qualify this person as a regular.

How do you know that he uses the same email address for ALL his posts? Hhe obviously used a different address when sending me the egotistical email.

By the way..I meant "regular in sci.chem.* group.

To give you an example, and this is just an example, I have 3 accounts (at school) to access to multiple computers aside from my home PCs: about >100 in PC Lab + about 70 in NT lab + >100 unix lab, all with internet access. I have 2 yahoo account, one hotmail account used for different purposes (school, personal, subrscription, tc.) aside from a couple of which I forgot the password. Received on Fri Mar 21 2003 - 10:17:30 CST