Re: I should report this egotistical response I received

From: WangKhar <Wangkhar_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 21 Mar 2003 07:04:32 -0800

Lol.

You lot have too much time on your hands.

As this question has already been addresses, shouldnt you now be ignoring it and working on other like good litttle eager beavers?

FFS - dont read it if you dont want to - nobody is forcing you to ffs.

Just grow up. Go and invade Iraq or something. Received on Fri Mar 21 2003 - 09:04:32 CST