Re: I should report this egotistical response I received

From: amanda <amanda94621_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 20 Mar 2003 08:31:38 -0800

Galen Boyer <galenboyer_at_hotpop.com> wrote in message news:<u8yvau8fh.fsf_at_standardandpoors.com>...
> On 19 Mar 2003, amanda94621_at_yahoo.com wrote:
> > Galen Boyer <galenboyer_at_hotpop.com> wrote in message
> >> Because the whole group had to see your comments about some
> >> private message. It was unnecessary.
> >
> > Hey look..I posted my question in this group; he can respond
> > here instaed of sneakign around to insult me. The fact was he
> > knew his response was NOT appropriate.
>
> Who gives a crap? Why should the group have to hear your
> whinings about

> getting a private email that hurt your feelings.

 I got an email in response to what I posted here from someone who is a regular here.

Keep trying to put the blame on me as if what you did (sending me an abusive email instead of responding here openly) was an acceptable behavior but I doubt that you will eb successful.

> Deal with it. Its a public group.
> You got an email you didn't like.

 I got an email (as a response to my post here) from someone who is aloser: YOU.

> Stop ya bitch'n.

 Losers always resort to such lnaguage.

 This is my last respose to you, loser. Received on Thu Mar 20 2003 - 10:31:38 CST