Re: I should report this egotistical response I received

From: amanda <amanda94621_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 20 Mar 2003 07:01:27 -0800

Galen Boyer <galenboyer_at_hotpop.com> wrote in message news:<u8yvau8fh.fsf_at_standardandpoors.com>...
> On 19 Mar 2003, amanda94621_at_yahoo.com wrote:
> > Galen Boyer <galenboyer_at_hotpop.com> wrote in message
> >> Because the whole group had to see your comments about some
> >> private message. It was unnecessary.
> >
> > Hey look..I posted my question in this group; he can respond
> > here instaed of sneakign around to insult me. The fact was he
> > knew his response was NOT appropriate.
>
> Who gives a crap?

  Who gives a crap to your demand? Not me..

> Why should the group have to hear your
> whinings about getting a private email that hurt your feelings.

 You are the only one complaining for obvious reason: it WAS you who sent me that abusive email message.

> Deal with it.

 I am dealing with it the way I see fit. Who are you to tell me HOW I should deal with it?

> Its a public group. You got an email you didn't
> like.

Yes..it's a public group and you don't own it. Put that into your thick head.

> Stop ya bitch'n.

 It's my right to bitch... Received on Thu Mar 20 2003 - 09:01:27 CST