Re: net 8 programs not running in win 2000 pentium 4 pc

From: harish <harishksh_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 20 Mar 2003 04:22:32 -0800

Hello powell
I tried your above said procedure for running the installer. I renamed the symcjit.dll file.
Then i edited the oraparam.ini file and changed parameter JRE_MEMORY_OPTIONS to
> JRE_MEMORY_OPTIONS=-nojit -ms16m -mx32m.
Then i run the installer.
the installer run properly.
I deinstalled the already installed components. and chose typical for installtion.
Everything went fine.
But the installation of net 8 configuration did't succeed. After installation The same jrew.exe error is comming when the universal installaer or net 8 programs are run. now what is the solution. Received on Thu Mar 20 2003 - 06:22:32 CST