Re: new to databases

From: david nathan katcher <dkatcher_at_students.uiuc.edu>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 21:49:47 -0600

Thanks for your help so far. I think oracle might be overkill for what I am trying to do. I have around 5000 records. What I need is a way to organize these records. I need to use C++, along with openGL, to manipulate this data and then produce a visualization from the data. So I am looking for best (i.e. easiest) way to bring this data into my program to do calculations with it. I figured that since my dataset is around 5000, a database would be the best way to go.

Thanks,
David Katcher