I need a dynamic cursor - how?

From: Lars Athle Larsen <larsenla_SendSpamHit_at_online.no>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 22:06:38 +0100

I'm writing a PL/SQL-procedure which uses a cursor. This cursor updates the table the cursor is based on, and I need to see the latest values when I run my next FETCH-command.

Is this possible, and in that case, how do I do it? I'm running Oracle 9i.

---
Lars Athle Larsen
"If you can't make it work, make it look good"
- Bill Gates