Audit Sequences

From: Hendrik Spohr <hendriks-nospm_at_spohr.vol.at>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 15:02:28 GMT

I need to trace the sequence numbers taken from one specific sequence X in a live database.

AUDIT SELECT ON X BY ACCESS; I found the generated records in SYS.AUD$, but

  1. how can I distinguish between NEXTVAL and CURRVAL access, and
  2. how can I map to each record of SYS.AUD$ the sequence number that was taken?

Thanks for your Help!

Hendrik Received on Wed Mar 19 2003 - 09:02:28 CST