Re: oracle and asp.net

From: James A. Williams <willjamu_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 01:15:42 GMT

On 18 Mar 2003 12:19:29 -0800, m_oblena_at_hotmail.com (EstCstFlp) wrote:

You did not say what driver you were using. The default .NET oledb driver? The Microsoft Oracle Provider for DOTNET or the Oracle Provider for .NET.

You could will probably need to create a SQLREADER object and read it into a string string array and then bind to the data grid using the databind method. THe microsoft web site has some examples of calling Oracle from .DOTNET. Also, reference the latest oramag.com manuals.

ASP.NET and ADO.NET can be pesky.