Can I use a trigger?

From: S <bangormeNo_at_Spamhotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 21:40:43 -0500

I've got to update two tables, one with a foreign key from the other. I keep getting foreign key constraint errors no matter what order I update the tables. Can I use a trigger to put the foreign key into another table during an update?
What would it look like?

Thanks Received on Mon Mar 17 2003 - 20:40:43 CST