Multi-page reports

From: Marty <johnmark1515_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 16 Mar 2003 18:22:09 -0800

I need to create a report that consists of two pages per each record. The issue that I have is creating the layout. How do you create a two page layout?

I have already designed the first page. I was able to get half of the fields on the first page. I am now debating how to handle the second page.

I was thinking of defining the report as a 8.5 X 22 incn report. Then, using two big frames and pagination define when the report should print break by using the print before and after.

Anyone else have any other ideas?

Thank you

Marty Received on Sun Mar 16 2003 - 20:22:09 CST