Re: What is a good tool for loading Oracle from Excel, Access, and flat files.

From: Don <dchamber_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 01:54:51 GMT

I only gave a brief overview here.

I think I'll make the staging area columns all varchar2. I'm not sure on the length yet. Remember, the tables are dynamically created so I could scan the data for the max length. Maybe I'll make them as big as possible.

 If I can get 90% of them working I can tweak it from there.

I was hoping there was a product that did something like this. Maybe I can build this product.