How do I decode the error message

From: Randy Harris <randy.harris_at_nospam.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 20:26:55 GMT

One of my client systems gets an Oracle error when it attempts to access an Oracle database from any MS Access client. I tried reinstalling MS Office with no change. I think the problem is in the Oracle client software. It immediately gets an Oracle run time error (214746259). Where can I go to learn more about this error? I'm completely lost on how to resolve this problem.

--
Randy Harris