Re: How to emulate SQLServer's ( INSERT INTO SELECT FROM .... OPENXML ) functionality in Oracle 9i ???

From: KurtisK <KJKYLE_at_COOLBLUENOSPAM.COM>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 22:21:00 GMT

I would agree as well.

In response to his remark, our SQLServer-to-Oracle project is going very well. I think the success of the project truly depends on the quality of the architecture. Our system is not directly tied to the backend as we use XML for the communication mechanism among tiers.

Sure the syntax is different, but we are just replicating the logic from T-SQL using PL/SQL syntax.