charting/graphing tool for 38 decimal places of precision for Oracle ??

From: Jim <jim_fukuyama_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 11 Mar 2003 18:47:24 -0800

Hi, I need a high decimal precision charting software capability and the data is sitting in Oracle (which has max 38 digits decimal precision) - does anyone know of software that will work with this requirement ? I just want to do basic excel type line charts... (and excel unfortunately has a max of 15 digits of precision)

thank you !

Jim Received on Tue Mar 11 2003 - 20:47:24 CST