Re: Oracle versus MS Sqlserver 2000: Technical Comparison of the Features in the two databases

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 12:39:43 -0800

Philippe wrote:

> On Mon, 10 Mar 2003 18:58:05 +1100, "P" <zarathustri_at_a.com> wrote:
>
> >Oracle versus MS Sqlserver 2000
> > -------------------------------
> > Technical Comparison of the Features in the two databases
> > By Faulkner Kent, USA
> > Updated by PorusHH, Australia
> > Version 3.9, March 2003
> >
> it is getting boring, surely oracle will be better on some points but
> this really reminds me of two little boys saying my bike is better
> than your ....
>
> tjeeez grow up
>
> Philippe

Those that have a vested interest in laying claim to having the better product are the stockholders in the companies and the employees.

The rest of us ought to be looking at our own checkbook balances and not be distracted by claims that one toilet paper brand is softer than the other.

Daniel Morgan Received on Tue Mar 11 2003 - 14:39:43 CST