Re: newbie question

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 08:42:39 -0800

Boris Carlos wrote:

> Thanks to the two of you for your help I really appreciate it. I'm reading
> the administration guide and am getting into it (this is hard compared to
> SQL Server 2000).

Not hard ... just different.

Once you understand the basics ... it becomes logical and easy to learn. The secret is not holding onto a paradigm that SQL Server is the correct way ... just that it is a different way.

Most critically be sure you understand the huge change in architecture related to multiversioning.

Daniel Morgan Received on Tue Mar 11 2003 - 10:42:39 CST