Re: View with a parameter

From: Jim Kennedy <kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_attbi.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 15:12:03 GMT

You can use application context to have a parameter to a view. Still I think in this case just use it like a table and put the spec in the where statement, much more direct.
Jim

--
Replace part of the email address: kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_attbi.com
with family.  Remove the negative part, keep the minus sign.  You can figure