Foreign Key

From: Scott <bangorme_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 10 Mar 2003 14:05:18 -0800

A new record is contained by recordset rs. rs contains fields from table A and table B. Table A contains, as a foreign key, the primary key for table B. How do you add a record using rs?

The problem I'm having is getting the foreign key into table A. If I do:
rs.update

Table A and B both get a primary key assigned, but I can't figure out a way to get the foreign key into table A.

Any tips would be appreciated.

Scott Received on Mon Mar 10 2003 - 16:05:18 CST