Re: web frontend for oracle

From: Valentine Gogichashvili <valgog_at_biofrontera.de>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 16:34:53 +0100

It depends :-) if you have a multiplatform hardware in the backyard, then you should probably go for Java based products.

There are several free products, that can be useful for you like Tomcat, Cocoon and some other apache-jakarta project subprojects.

When you have money, that you probably go for Oracle Application Server and all that is related. They have really nice tools and all of them are heavily integrated into Oracle universe :-) (For example Oracle Internet File System (iFS) has really nice web interface, and it can be a good example).

Or go for Borland solutions, they are also integrated with Oracle quite much :-) and they have all the components you will propably need :-) and Borland has also good "relations" with apache-jakarta projects :-)

Respectfully,

Valentine Gogichashvili