Connection and idle timeout not working?

From: Matthias Meyer <matthias.meyer_at_softron.de>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 15:43:46 +0100

I am testing the ability of our software to reconnect the database when the connection was lost. To simulate this situation, I created a profile and set both connection and idle timeout values to 1 min and applied that profile to the login I am using. (I know I can cancel a session manually, but the timeout is a common situation for our customers, so I want to test this.) However, the session is not disconnected after one minute, even not after a much longer time.
Obviously I am missing something, but what?

Thanks in advance,

Matthias Received on Fri Mar 07 2003 - 08:43:46 CST