Connecting from Windows Oracle/ODBC to Man/Man Codasyl on Dec Alpha

From: Deborah Dawicki <debor19071_at_aol.com>
Date: 6 Mar 2003 16:32:16 -0800

We're trying to see if we can connect to the Dec Alpha database from Windows,
is that possible. It's a Man/Man application on top of an Oracle Codasyl
database and I haven't set this connection up before so I'm trying to investigate that. Can you send a sample TNSNames that would connect from Windows to the Alpha Codasyl via TCP-IP or point me to references on this?

Thanks alot! Received on Thu Mar 06 2003 - 18:32:16 CST