Forms60_path

From: SF <forouzi_at_sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 21:28:08 -0500

Hello,

I have a problem with my forms60_path. I have set the new path in registry for new application, but still it doesn't read any of the menu, pll, and forms in that path.I am sure the path is correct, however it reads the path.

Could anyone tell me what is the problem and what should be done to solve this problem?

Thanks in advance,

LM Received on Wed Mar 05 2003 - 20:28:08 CST