Cannot log to my database

From: Jérôme VUIBERT <jerome.vuibert_at_fleximage.fr>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 17:43:32 +0100

Hi!

Something completly crazy happened to me.

I was manually creating a database in Oracle 9i R2 under Windows NT.

I set all the environment variables, created the directory, create the instance, launched the ora.init, the database creation script by logging me with
sqlplus /nolog
connect sys/change_on_install as sysdba

And when I wanted to created the catalog, when i want to connect me here is the message :

invalid username/password; login denied.

I looked at the oracle documentation, in spite of sys/change_on_install they use /

But same message.

Where is the problem ?
Did i miss doing something ?

Thanks a lot for your help

Jerome V. Received on Wed Mar 05 2003 - 10:43:32 CST